Sunday, June 13, 2010

people people me i you

people
people people always ask
me what is wrong when
i am just sitting there

i have this face you see and it is a long face what is with the long face

but
i swear it is only when
i sit quietly
i swear so nothing is wrong hichi hichi

people people tell
me to talk like jabbing
me in the side

i think it is funny how now
people have to tell
me to talk when before
people used to have to tell
me to shut the hell up

and
i know it was a mistake but
i had to pick between the two between
me talking myself into madness and
me shutting up so that
people could stand the company of
me

i think it is ironic because
people still have problems with
me and that which does or does not come out of my mouth

but
i chose to shutup and hopefully that is okay with
you.

No comments: